The Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery of Islamic Azad University of Qom, with the approval of the four fields of study, began its activities in March 1993. The faculty currently has 6 fields of study, Nursing, Midwifery, Family’s Health, Laboratory Sciences, Public Health, and Microbiology. The faculty attempts to provide facilities for more than 728 students. It is possible to mention 3194 students were graduated from this faculty. Faculty of Medical Sciences currently serves students by providing the following educational, laboratory and workshops:
– Three audiovisual units with full visual and audio features.
– Library with medical books in Persian and English.
– Computer site with access to the global Internet network in two sections of the student and lecturers.
– Moulage saloon with essential facilities for passing scientific units.
– Practical room with CPR replica, injection in the body, intramuscular injection and normal delivery, EGC set, different sets of operating room being completely similar to the hospital space.
Dr. Mohammad javad Ghasemzadeh, Assistant professor of Health and medical services management, is the dean of faculty of medical sciences.
This faculty has three educational departments including:
• Department of Health
• Department of Nursing
• Department of Laboratory Sciences